Monday, January 31, 2011

Thanks for reading my blog!

This blog has been a long time coming.  I currently write about mine and my husband's life together in California as a means of updating all of our friends and family back home in Canada.  I have had many ideas and plans to blog about my adventures in cupcake-tasting/baking/seeking/etc., but our regular family news usually seems to take precedence.
My dear hubby urged me to start a separate blog, dedicated to my love (although he might use the word obsession) for all things cupcake.  So, here I am!
I plan to use this forum to chronicle my North American search for the best cupcake, as well as to share recipes, ideas, and my own baking adventures.  
I'd love to hear from any readers - suggestions, tips, recipes, bakeries I've got to try, anything at all!


I hope you enjoy - thanks for stopping by!


And remember.....

7 comments:

  1. Love it Tan!!! Way to finally do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea!! So excited to hear of all your cupcake adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I can promise that I will be a faithful follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the bag!!! =)
    can we do a similar tour when I'm there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Love the reviewing system and the photos and your descriptions! I am adding a Cupcake Stop to our things to do next time in LA for sure! Love the commentary... Can't wait to see where you end up next!

    ReplyDelete